Chances are information technology (IT) is not your business’s strong suit, and time spent internally managing your Annapolis-based company’s IT services often results in wasted time, resources, and revenue. If you need help managing your company’s IT support, call the experts at Maryland Computer Service! We provide advisory and managerial services to help you meet short- or long-term IT and business objectives.
Our professionals will work closely with you to analyze your company’s goals, then create and implement an effective IT plan to meet them. If you’re looking for an IT consulting company in Annapolis or its surrounding areas, contact us today!
What Is IT Consulting?
IT consulting is a service that focuses on advising business owners and managers how to maximize the use of their information technology to meet and exceed their IT products, services, and goals. Many companies in Annapolis designate an employee or even an entire department to manage their IT services; however, choosing an outside company to manage these services gives companies an outside point-of-view on various decisions that is often overlooked internally.
What Are the Benefits of Technology Consulting Services?
Perhaps the greatest benefit of IT consulting is its ability to help small or medium sized businesses without the proper experience, staff, or budget make informed decisions regarding the future of their IT services and business goals. Other benefits include:
- Reduced cost – Outsourcing your IT services is oftentimes less expensive than managing these services internally. By minimizing the cost to run your information technology through consulting, we can help you save money and better budget for other projects and departments.
- Specialized skills and training – In today’s fast-paced world, technology is constantly changing and evolving. At Maryland Computer Service, our IT professionals undergo continuous training to keep up with the latest industry trends and innovations.
- Increased focus on core business functions – Time spent inefficiently managing your IT services is time lost focusing on other, more vital business functions.
How Can We Help Your Annapolis Business?
Knowing exactly what your IT strengths and weaknesses are will help you save time and money and, ultimately, improve your likeliness to exceed your business’s goals. No matter what your objectives, Maryland Computer Service can help manage and develop critical IT functional areas, including:
- Server infrastructure (hardware, software, operating systems, storage, etc.)
- Network configuration (design, setup, cabling, connectivity, and more)
- Network applications (communication, collaboration, and financial management)
- Technology management (planning, support, and documentation)
- Network security (firewalls, remote access, network administrator policies and procedures, etc.)
- Cloud services
As part of our information technology consulting services, we’ll work closely with you to determine the main challenges facing your business. Then, we’ll uncover areas your IT services can improve and create and implement our streamlined solutions to address your business’s obstacles. If our initial solutions are not as effective as you need, we’ll re-evaluate and optimize them to better meet your needs. Contact us today to learn more about our IT consulting services and processes!
Trusted IT Consulting in Annapolis, MD
If you’re a business owner or manager in the Annapolis area and are in search of an IT consulting company—look no further than Maryland Computer Service. Our IT support specialists have over 20 years of combined industry experience. We are:
- A Microsoft Certified Partner
- A Microsoft Small Business Specialist
- HIPAA compliant
Contact us today to schedule a consultation or give us a call—(301) 202-6521!